Horyzon is looking for employees in the following sector:
Horyzon has been the Swiss development organisation for young people for 50 years. The focus is on the education & promotion of disadvantaged youth in developing countries, regardless of ethnic, religious and political affiliation, gender or social status. We are committed to strengthen the civil society by supporting the social and economic independence of young people.
The office in Olten is staffed by a team of 6 people who are part of the YWCA/YMCA and the cooperation association 'Brot für Alle/DEZA' networks.
Back Office and Support of the program managers (35264)
Place of work: Olten
- 10% contribution Finance and Controlling, dispatch and control works
- 10% contribution IT/ infrastructure, material ordering, office care, data managenent, potential simple IT support
- 20% support foundation and managing director, general administrative work
- 50% contribution marketing, collaboration editorial office donor magazine, preperation of 2h runs; creating publications, dispatch
- 10% support project collaboration, contribution reporting and general administrative work
Business skills: apprenticeship certificate with initial experience or equivalent knowledge. Established IT user knowledge and marketing fundamentals. Languages: German (mother tongue), English (fluent), French (well). Ability to work in a team.
Knowledge of project management within the business environment, experience in an international organization, Spanish language skills, as well as marketing and event organization knowledge is a plus.
Application for a civilian service assignment
+41 62 296 62 68